The Samshield® Iconpack is designed to fulfill the specific needs of Samshield ambassador riders who wanted a multitasking, super-durable and stylish bag that could be used as a traveling equestrian backpack. Both ambassadors and grooms tested the design which took a year to finalize in development.
The Iconpack provides plenty of organized storage for your riding equipment. It is quite practical with a range of different compartments designed for the rider:
- Side pocket for a bottle
- Side pocket with snap closure for metal studs, sugar cubes, treats or elastics.
- Large side pocket with waterproof zip closure for a laptop, tablet, horse’s passport or important papers.
- Elastic straps to hold whip.
- Top pocket for coins, gloves, keys or credit card.
- Eyewear pocket.
- Removable case for a camera or mobile phone.
- Foldaway mesh front flap for helmet storage.
The Iconpack opens in two parts to give access to two large compartments: a suitcase-type section and a zipped mesh section, designed to store show gear and a pair of shoes. It is made of 1,200 denier coated polyester, a strong, abrasion-resistant and waterproof fabric.
The compression-molded back of the pack ensures comfort and fit for extended periods of wearing. The straps of the Iconpack are adjustable, flexible and comfortable. The chest strap allows it to be worn during riding. The straps have a removable case for camera or mobile phone. In addition to waterproof zippers, the Iconpack has a rain cover completely protects it and your helmet from rain.